After purchasing Zerify Defender (Multi-User), you will receive an email similar to the example shown below:
This email contains order-related information as well as a Finish Company Enrollment button/link you must use to complete your company enrollment.
Using the button/link will bring you to a company enrollment form similar to the example shown below:
See the list below for descriptions of the information requested by the enrollment form:
- License Key: This field is prepopulated with the license key associated with your purchase. Do not modify this field.
- User Count: This field is prepopulated with the number of devices allowed on your license. Do not modify this field.
- Company ID: This field will be prepopulated with your company name if you entered it during checkout. If not, enter a name/identifier for your company.
- Company Admin User Name: Create a username for logging in to the Zerify SCloud Administration portal.
- First Name: Enter your legal first name.
- Last Name: Enter your legal last name.
- Phone Number: Enter your 10-digit phone number with no special characters, and select your country code from the drop-down menu (defaults to US +1).
- Company Admin Email Address: Enter an email address to associate with your Zerify SCloud Administration account.
- Confirm Email Address: Confirm the email address to associate with your Zerify SCloud Administration account.
Once you have entered the requested information, complete the "I'm not a robot" reCAPTCHA challenge, then click the SUBMIT button.
If enrollment is successful, the page will display a confirmation message similar to the example shown below:
Next, check your inbox for a follow-up email which will contain instructions for finishing your Zerify SCloud Administration setup.